Thursday, July 22, 2010

Almost late for school today, too bad only had 2 hours of sleep !
Talk with Zhiqian till like around 4 plus then head of to sleep .
School wasn't the same cause Ms loke had MC .
So there's some changes on the time table.
After school head back home, learn Dota.
Shock rights ? I always hate guys who played Dota-s but now I'm learning.
Reason being: To next time spent some computer time with G if we were to be back together.
Stop asking me to move on and find a better one.
There's no better one anymore.
Even if G will to be the worst I still won't let him go .
I had never been so firm, so desperate over someone before.
Even if he will never come back to my side, I would still lie to myself and said he would.
So after some Dota-ing, head down to meet ZhiWei & Sherrlyn .
Slack, to wait for Kevin.
Accompanied Sherrlyn to the doctor, then back home (:

I will always believe . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment