Monday, July 26, 2010

25 July 2010
Woke up early, despite the liqour .
Still could wake up, Just couldn't sleep well this few days.
Play-ed the comp till 5 then went down to meet Zhiqian, Cindy, Kevin and Bernard.
Play pool then back home (:

26 July 2010
Woke up late again, got no choice .
Have to take Mrt, but meet up with Kevin & Gavin for breakfast.
Reached school, studied real hard.
Every 5 minutes I would yawn once but I still perserver on (:
But till Maths, came that terrible headache.
When up to buy panadol brought my phone along but Mrs Ng asked me to put in back into back .
Damn ridiculous !
Took bus back home, slack till bout 5 .
Went over to meet Zhiqian, Had dinner at Subway.
Then went over to Mac to study. Till about 8.30. (:
Yay ! I'm left with 22 more days. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment