Saturday, September 26, 2009

BORRINGG ! So damn bored larhs !
Not going to watch movie le, cause it's kindda late but I'm still waiting for Zhiqian to wake up.
I'm like so irritated now, cause I want DISCHARGE.
I want to go back to my usual night life, just one folly mistake and thats it !
Was damn bored until I went into my old friendster and browse thru to photo.
I miss every part of it larhs.
Thinking later want go back girls home makes me wanna abscond !
But I won't I won't I won't !
Just nicely serve finish your sentence and stop all of it le.
When I step into girls home, I will change.
Change for the better, talk less, try to dont do illegal things !
Be a good girl, and promote to band 2.
I don't want to go back once a month only, I dont believe I can't.

PICTURES :D


taken at geylang with zhiqian







CelineTangShuMei; girlfriends
I miss you, waiting for your release.
I just know that one day we will both be united.
You're irreplaceable.



I miss those times with you, all your nonsense.
Thou we ain't in contact now but I know one day we will still find each other.
And when that days come I swear I won't let both of us lost contact.




the best friend I ever had, helped me out when I need you the most.
I hope that I will have to time to meet you, and just spent one day like how we used to do in the past.



Jason & Friends.
All of you gave me the most fun & wonderful roundings I've ever had.
Jason, you've already build up a sweet memories of us in my heart.
I will always remember every lil things/words you have done/said.



2007



2008



2005


GraceLimYanPing

I'm missing you right now! But when I think of the image of you & her playing together.
It hurts so much, everybody ask me to understand that you are just so friendly.
Seriously speaking, I feel more like a friend to you.
What I see is that you are even closer to your friend then me, if you are more comfortable when you are with your friend then I would rather choose to be your friends.
You know that kq like you but yet you are so friendly, you might lead her on.
I always used harsh words is to let you know I cared.
Please thank god that at least I'm jealous, If I'm not jealous which means I don't care le.
UOYEVOLI

No comments:

Post a Comment