Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hellos ! it's been one months since i last update.
I didn't promote to Band 2, they took out my past VR.
But I did behave, ok !
During 2-6 November 16 girls were choosen for the OBS (Outward Bound ) camp
I learn many things, realise lots toos !
It's a priceless exprience, i swear i will go for it again.
Mummy came late, I saw Cherry & Teckping.
Didn't know they were here to fetch me, so we took bus home while mummy & godma head to other places to eat.
Bathed then head down to Bugis, meet Shiluan at Mrt.
Pohyng meet us at bugis with jonas & Cherry's friends.
Head down to iluma, while smoking at the staircare kimleong from Bendemeer called me.
Didn't realise he still remember me (: my lil crushie.
Meet Terry at arcade then we all head down to burger king.
Pohyng messed her sleeve, so i accompany her to LongJohn to clean it up.
Saw Maisarah, Aishah, Juliana, Ain , Tatia & Saliha !
Slacked till 7 then cabbed down to Jiujiu house, had dinner; played with sean.
then head down to mount faber to see the tall tall christmas tree but didnt get the chance to take a picture of it.
But in the end head down to Henderson Wave !
while walking up this guy was put light sticks on the floor (WILL YOU MARRY ME ?), holding some ballon and flowers.
Wanted take picture of it but kindda weird huh?
Then head back home, chatted on the phone with Zhiqian.
Didn't go out cause was too tired.
Going Church tomorrow with Terry (:
After Church going have lunch with grandma and cousins.


Pictures paints a thousand words.



OBS Cert



Nitec in Service Skills ( office)






Got 6a's !


Joseph kor Kor



Wesley (pardon me for unglam-s)





Chan family (:






Orchards lights


mummy



Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.



Art lesson with Sean (:



My Dearest Dad

Mummy, Carebear & me


Gonggong a.k.a ATM



Carebear & me (Joseph extra)


Bring me back to my childhood.


Anyone willing to buy all this for me for christmas ?




Pohyng & vivian chan !




Yeas, same people (:



Shiluan, Pohyng & me







Shiuan, Me, Cherry, Teckping & Pohyng
























No comments:

Post a Comment