Sunday, September 12, 2010

Haven't been touching the lappy for like 2 days.
Friday, 10th September 2010
Meet up with Sharina at Jurong, Xiaopang came down to fetch me.
Went shopping at Jurong Point.
Then down to Safra, waited for Baby to come.
Back down to ToaPayoh, Girlf's house with Baby .
Had dinner then back home. (:

Saturday, 11th September 2010
Meet Baby at ToaPayoh, took a train with Baby.
First time train-ing with Baby, he was wearing his SAF uniform so, no body contact . LOLS.
Then back to his house, nervous with Baby's mummy around.
But she's a nice lady, damn friendly .
Slack till bout 9, went down to rent FAME.
Then to Redhill to Granddad's house, Baby waited downstairs for me.
Baby, and Family head down to Ah Chew Dessert .
Packet for Bran and Nicole too .
Down to Bran's house for Movie Session.
Baby, fell asleep half way through the movie. He must be tired .
But after movie we still head down to Si Wai to meet Baby's friends.
They having Prawning session (:
After that back home (:

Sunday,12th September 2010
Woke up at 3 and then slack with Baby till he book in .
Then took a train back home.
Without Baby here with me is so BORED !
Awaiting for Saturday !

Pictures . (:


My Baby !


Dad and I


My Brother !




Sharina and Me (:

Add Image


Nicole's gift for Baby (:


Cindy and I



No comments:

Post a Comment