Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Baby Roy Peh !
Despite the sickness I'm fighting, I head down to Jurong as early as 2pm to Xinlong house .
Brought the materials at Toa Payoh then did Baby birthday present at Xinlong house .
We started doing from 2 to about 7 .
Head down to Baby house, wanted give him a surprise but I was too suspicious .
So he tried to trick me and I fall for him trick .
Went up to Baby's house then waited for Baby to bath and have his dinner, watch finish the 9pm show down to meet Bran, Nicole and Jacq .
Anyways, Thanks Nicole for the gift . That was a great idea (:
Waited for other of his friends to reach .
Then down to Illuma for movie .
Watched Cats and Dogs . After Movie back down to 615 for my Mee Tai Bak . (:
All went back home, I wants to head down to Jurong Bird Hill so Baby brought me there .
Chatted till 5 then head back home (:
I love my Baby to the max !
A very sweet guy I have here, sorry but I ain't promoting . (:

No comments:

Post a Comment