Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year!
As usual daddy came and fetch for Homeleave.
Went back home change then meet Dearest at my house there.
Head down to Plaza Sing, to buy the Valentine Gift for each other.
Dearest & Kevin went their own way, while me & Sherrlyn went searching.
I brought a Puzzle & A Photo Frame for him, While Dearest brought me a Big HelloKitty cushion.

That was real sweet of him (:
Then back to Grandpa house to have reunion lunch.
After lunch went down to Boon Keng to visit Dearest Grandma .
Cab down to Toapayoh to have reunion dinner again.
Back home, waited for curfew call then sleep.


Did all the bai nian-s, then went back home to meet Dearest again.
We both head down to Hougang to meet Cherry & all. Somehow a Gathering.
After the gathering then head down to tamp to wait for Daddy to fetch me down.
Dearest, accompany me too (:
Then down to Bedok to bai nian, then go back Toapayoh to catch a Movie , Lightning Thief !
Cab to Sherrlyn house, then cab back home.

Went over Dearest house, slack.

Went down to Bukit Merah View to grandpa's house.
Then to Redhill to another relative's house.
Dearest, waited at Redhill Mrt for quite a sometime, then we both head back home.
Just Top-up my EZ-link card, now that silly Dearest of my is beside me.
Just plain-ly looking at what I'm typing !
Dearest, is gonna send me back later (:


Thou time spend with you is like very long but times flies when I'm with you.
I do enjoy every single moment with you, how I wish I could stop the clock from ticking.
Thanks for every lil things you've done for me ! I will never forget & will appreciate toos (:
I will remember the promises we've made to each other. August ! (:
I love you, my Dearest Gavin Yap Wei Zhi !



I know you guys have been waiting for this, but i'm sorry I can't upload the rest.
Pictures



























































No comments:

Post a Comment