Saturday, February 20, 2010

A big Hellos to all (:
So Daddy came fetch me then went back home to wear my contact lenses then walked up to MCYS for tuition.
Its was quite fun actually. After tuition then head back home to change then down to meet Sherrlyn, Kelvin, Weitian & Nicolas .
Head down to TeoHeng to Sing, then down to Marina Square to play pool.
Deares wanted to buy me a dress but too bad, I've got too much dress at home le.
Then went back to Serangoon to Uncle house, they played the lantern thingy. so damn scary
Back home change then down to Dearest house. (:

Took a bus back home then head down to 6th uncle house then back home.
Now waiting for Dearest to come my house, heading down Bishan to buy our piggy bank.
Meeting Cindy & Weitian at ToaPayoh (:
After Bishan come back home then change then Dearest gonna sent me back (:

Sadded it's a Weekday tomorrow, monday blues ):
I'm missing Dearest every minute ! (:
I'm waiting for my 3Days2Night !
Dearest, you're the only one who would let me go my way.
Thou, you always bully me but you still dote on me alot.
But GavinYapWeiZhi is the Biggest Bully in the whole universe !
Yet I still love you this MUCH !

No comments:

Post a Comment