Friday, January 15, 2010

Hellos ! Guys I'm out again.
I've transfered to DRS on the 14th, and started school at 15.
Anyways, school was somehow fun have some good class mates too (:
So I will be coming out every week, but if i doesn't behave then thats too bad ):
So now I'm 1/2 dead, I went shopping with mummy at town from 1 till 6.
Brought 1 dress ! (:
head down to granddad house to have dinner, they were surpise to see me.
Then we down to Great World City, Brought 3 skinnys from Zara (:
Then back home, wanted go watch movie but Jerry was busy.
So I slack at home, then Jerry came down to find me.
Chatted for awhile, then He head back home.
Now watching 下一站, 幸福.
Still very tired, I think after Episode 2 I will be off to my LalaLand.

Peeks, Finally the Photos !




















































































No comments:

Post a Comment