Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hell0s, I didn't sleep suprisingly I'm not tired anymore.
I've crying for the past few hours, due to my stubborness of watching the 下一站, 幸福 .
Anyways, It's a damn nice show.
I've just finish chatting with Celine's mum, I miss you Girlfriend.
We will study hard together for our N's, I promise your mum I'm gonna quit SMOKING . For tha sake of you, my dear girl (:
I wouldn't want to influence you, I promise Hand in Hand we will lead a different life not like what we used to do.
July isn't very long, I'll try to make the effort to call/visit your mum.
Anyways, When I left for DRS Blood was crying like nobody's business.
Blood, when you read this you'll be discharge.
I won't forget every single promise we've made.
Iloveyou (:
Peeps, I'm still kindda lazy to Link. sorry. Next Homeleave I promise :D

No comments:

Post a Comment