Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hellos, Was out for homeleave again (:
Mum came and fetch me then we chiong back home to bath.
Then both of us head down to town to SHOP !
Wanted to buy flip-flops from m)phosis but none caught my eye.
So headed down to Zara, then tops weren't what I wanted so went to take a look at Mango.
Wanted to buy one blouse and one top but the blouse dont have my size. was kindda sway.
But mummy promise me to buy the top for me (:
Far East was our next designation, mum brought one grey skinnys & the black top I've always wanted. (:
Then down to Uncle house to celebrate aunts birthday then back home
Reach home Jonathan wanted to meet me but I think I should really do what I've said PACK MY ROOM.
So didnt meet him, I started packing at 12 bahs, Was like so tiring lorhs !
Alone somemore, while packing I was blasting my music.
Then not long, police nodd on my house door, they say got people complain say very noise.
Lols, Joseph everytime blast like nobody's business nothing happen then me police come up .
Arghhs ! Ended the packing at about 6 plus (:
Went down with Wesley to smoke (:
Bathed then now blogging (: waiting for terry to eat finish then chat with him on the phone (:
Might be going down to cycle later see how's the wheather, gonna cycle the Park Connector.
Then also going down to Jurong Safra, then maybe going tamp1
Here's some pictures Before & After

AFTER






IN PROGRESS


BEFORE






Shag -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment