Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hellos (:
Mummy & godma came and bring me. Godma's stomach can see difference lerhs.Hopefully is a girl (:
Godma drive Honda fit come, sat on bride's sport seat ! She put us at ubi there then take 59 go home.
Slack awhile then go down toapayoh centre with joseph to buy my contact lense & some personal stuff.
Went back home, changed and head down to Bukit Merah View to have dinner.
Dinner was Teochew porrige, went to NTUC to buy for tomorrow's breakfast (:
Back home waited for curfew call, wanted to meet terry but girl ask me go boatquay.
So I took a cab down, reached at around 2 didnt know they ordered beer.
&&&& I'm not good at drinking beer.
Not even an hour my whole face was red, drank till 4 then around there got alot or pik pak pik pak (:
I don't like! went to coffee shop to have some drinks, then back home.
Was feeling kindda weird, that feeling was horrible ! arghhhs !
Bathed, felt better
Talked on the phone, with terry.
Off he went to sleep, so here I am blogging.
Actually wanted to go cycling with wesley but I think he's too tired so I'm gonna stay at home today (:
Going back later, actually meeting Padi later but I think I can't make it & theChan's still need my accompany.
Dad now doing the room for wesley(:
Next homeleave will be on the 11 July , my Nitec exam will be on the September.

Photos taken last week.












能不能不爱了, 因为爱太痛了
我痛得快死了, 却无法把你忘

No comments:

Post a Comment