Saturday, June 27, 2009

Dear Heavenly Father.......
I want all this to stop now, I hate this feeling.
Early in the morning Mum & Dad quarrelled ! I was so pissed off, the feeling is already so arghhs !
It's not because I don't have enough sleep, it's the surrounding that makes me piss.
I don't wanna go back, whatever you guys can say.
Stupid, or what-so-ever !
You, you & you ! I can't get you outta my head !
I don't want to go back, 2nd time repeating this !
I wanna cry it all out, it's hard to describe all this feeling.
Numb me now ! I need a painkiller!
Sometimes this house makes me feels like home, but sometime it make me want to get out of it right away.
Why can't people be free of worries?
Can I not face the reality? Find a nice place for me to hide, will you ?

No comments:

Post a Comment