Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I've decided to put my life back together. I know it's hard to do it without you, but I know I can.
You are my life, I'll never stop loving.
I dont want you to destroy my life so I'll carry on happily without you while waiting for you to be back.
It hurts so much, so much that no words could explain how hurt I'm feeling.
Thou it hurts but I'll still live happily.
I don't wish that everybody will blame you, so I've got to continue being happy.
I still remember the sacrifice I've made for you, carrying the KOIs from tamp all the way to 85 to give you.
Buying the cream for you, How much you wants me to change I'm willing to.
Willing to give up everything for you.
I remember I once told you, you'll be my last. I mean it. I really do.
I miss everything you did for me, buying hello kitty's biscult and chocolate for me when I had no appetite to eat.
Came all the way down to my area to look for me.
Getting jealous of me saying other guys good looking.
Getting jealous of a silly message.
Singing songs to me.
Thou it hurt alot but I know I cant show it to you, wouldnt want to stress you that much.
Now I'll be just a friend, caring for you.
Just like this I'll be contented enough already.
1604, stx. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment