Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween !
Decided to upload my blog, cause I caught Baby viewing other's blog.
I was like my Blog you don't wanna read you go read other's.
He was like complaining that I didn't upload .
On Friday, Baby got to book out and he came down to fetch me to Pasir Ris .
We went for Escape's Halloween Celebration.
Waited for the Private's Ship for like 1 hour then wanted to go for Palm reading .
But closing soon, so we had to leave.
Walk down to Ehub wanted to try on XRider but was late again.
Baby and me head down to Kallang for Prata.
Then back Jurong.

Saturday.
Wanted to head down Bugis for some shopping but it was rainning .
So we stayed home till 7 then head back jurong.
Meet Freddy at Pioneer MRT station, then head down to Powerhouse.
Waited for Zhiqian at the Linkway .
Walked in to find Baby's friend, Xiaohei .
Didn't know that Xiaohei was Zhiqian's friend, small world.
Xiaohei had been waiting to go in for 2 hours, Powerhouse full house.
Changed to Burberry.
Left at 3 then back home.

Sunday.
Woke up late today, can't make it for pizza hut. ):
Stayed home till Baby's book in .

Wanna thank baby for taking care of me .
Sorry for giving you such nonsense.
I love you ttm !
It hurts to see you so sad .
Cheer up my precious ! (:

Pictures









Second RoyPehYuCheng (:







No comments:

Post a Comment