Saturday, May 15, 2010

Went out with Zhiqian, yishun safra;plaza sing;ecp then home.
Had a nice day, but I wasn't happy.
Without you how could I be happy ?
The moment I step into the lift, back to reality & this feeling sucks.
I've got no mood to eat, surprisingly I haven't been eating for the whole day .
At my toughest moment where were you ?
If you really still love, you won't even mind getting hurt again.
But I know that I won't hurt you again, just one last chance, will you?
You harden your heart just to protect yourself, I thought you are always the one who protect me. just like a guardian angel.
I called you just to hear your voice, 1 second and it brighten up everything.
Letting you go is like letting my whole life go.
Every place I went reminds me of you.
Plaza sing, where we brought our Valentine's Day gift for each other.
East Coast Park, the stone where we sat side by side to feel each other's heart beat.
How could I let go, when each place I went reminds me of you .

No comments:

Post a Comment