Saturday, April 25, 2009

It's been a month since I've last blog , (:
lols , third time coming out for homeleave.
Fortunately , I manage to take some time to upload this photo that I've been wanting to upload from the very first homeleave .
Went to Toapayoh Centre with brother to buy my contact lense , was attracted by two tops couldn't take my eyes off them so I brought it home .
Brought a bottom too , wanted to also buy heels but parents think it's to mature for me .
Headed over to grandad house for dinner , then back to Toapayoh cause me wanna go walk night market (:

Tomorrow going to Celine's house , she wrote letter to meeee ! (:
Then going to 6th uncle house to spent some time with family , then down to FAR EAST .
It's shopping time !


PICTURES



First homeleave- Keppel blablablas



Keppel blablablas



Christmas Presents (:



For Mum (:



Mother's Day Present


Sister brought this for me (:
知要在一遍然我看你最后一眼
你的眼神,牽動我的霖魂
可否再一遍, 然我感受你的踢溫
你的笑容溫亂我的世界

No comments:

Post a Comment